Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


This is the first book in Rick Riordan’s new and exciting series. One of the characters, Piper, is at a wilderness school in the middle of nowhere because her rich, famous father is mad at her. She meets a boy named Jason, who has no memory because Hera took it so he won’t remember his terrible, demigod past. Then, the Titans capture Hera and her power weakens everyday so she can’t escape. They take her to an old, warn down mansion where Jason used to live. Since Jason doesn’t have his memory, he can’t remember where the mansion is. Also, on top of all this trouble, another demigod named Leo shows up at the beginning the expedition to tell them both that Piper’s mean dad was also taken by the Titans. Now, they all have to save two people. Will the new demigods, Piper, Jason, and a helpful son of Hespeust be able to save Hera before the winter solstice? Read the book to see if they will save Hera.

I really loved this book! This book was exhilarating and definitely a page-turner! Once you start reading, you won’t be able to stop. Rick Riordan again has used his amazing talents to create an awesome book that is great for readers and that a lot of readers will love, too!

Aliana C.

Woodridge School

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great book, I can't wait for Son of Neptune!


Sean Miller
Grade 6
E.S. Rhodes

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite book. I loved the excitement, action, humor, and mystery. It was long but worth the wait to find out the ending.
Austin
Grade 6
Woodridge School

Anonymous said...

This was a great book but toward the ending it was laking in excitement. -___-


Nathan
Woodridge school

Anonymous said...

I think this was a great book in my eyes. I enjoyed this book because I love dragons and adventure books!!!!!!
Zachary,Grade 6
Woodridge School

Anonymous said...

This Book is a very good story.I love the action and mystery.It just wanted me to read more!


-----------^_^-------------------

Anonymous said...

This book is great! When they started this series I was so excited. It has a perfect mixture of suspense and action. If you like getting surprised, you will definatly like this book.

Anthony F.
Grade 6
E.S. Rhodes School

Anonymous said...

This book was great! I loved the action, excitement, and mystery. When this series came out I was so excited to read it. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves action and adventure.

Jacob R.
Grade 6
E.S. Rhodes School

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that this was an amazing book! I think that Piper's dad wasn't mean to her and Jason's demigod past wasn't horrible. He is Roman demigod not Greek, so Hera took his memory and sent him to the Greek camp. There he learned the ways of the Greeks. It was an exchange of sorts. In myth Greeks and Romans are enemies. In the book they need to learn to get along with each other! Again, a great book, just some miss understandings!
Anna Williams
Grade 6
E.S. Rhodes