Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stolen Children


Amy sometimes baby sits a little girl, Kendra. One day when she was babysitting something went wrong. Two kidnappers broke into Kendra’s house and took Kendra and Amy. They wanted Kendra and Amy to make videos to send to their parents to show that they are okay. Amy decided to give clues in the videos to try to have their parents find where they are. Do the clues work? Do Kendra and Amy get saved? Read Peg Kehret's book Stolen Children to find out.

Samantha A.

Woodridge School


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this book but I'm only on pg.125

Anonymous said...

I think this book was great! i love scary stories. If there were another book of Peg Kehret i would so read!Also a great story of team work and solving your own problems!

Madison Stetson
6 grade

Anonymous said...

I think this book would be a good book to read!

Anonymous said...

omg it sounds amazing!!!!i have to read it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this book was really great. Also this book was very very scary!!!!

Anonymous said...

This book was a phenomenal story about a young girl who gets kidnapped. i would recommend this book for kids 11-14 years of age. If a young child younger than 11 they might have night mares

Kimberly

Woodridge

Gr. 6

Anonymous said...

I thought this book was really good because you want to know what happens next. Peg Kehert is a great author!
Haley
Woodridge School

Anonymous said...

It sounds like an amazing book and I want to find out if the clues work!!
Jielan, Grade 6
Woodridge Elementry School

Anonymous said...

WOW! This book was my favorite! It was very detailed and I couldn't put it down. It was AWESOME!
Leah, Grade 6
Woodridge School

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read this book! I want to know what is going to happen!
Edward. S. Rhodes Elementary school
Jacinda Amos
Grade 6.

Anonymous said...

Atfer i read the book, i found it to be very interseting!

jacinda amos
edward s rhodes
grade 6