Monday, December 12, 2011

Wings by E.D. Baker


Wings is about a girl named Tamisin. She has always been a little different than the others. Her freckles look more like sparkles and the full moon makes her want to dance. The day when real fairy wings sprout from her back is when her real adventure begins. Goblins start chasing her, and then Tamisin finds out that she can control the weather! When she masters her powers they really help her on her journey to meet the fairy queen. Tamisin isn’t alone on her adventure. A new “boy” from school joins her on her journey and Tamisin finds out she isn’t the only abnormal one in the world, it turns out this boy is a goblin! Eventually, her adventure pays off. Read the book to find out what happens!

This book was very exciting! It was a page-turner and it made my heart pound because I was so nervous! By the title you would think that it was a book for girls but I think that it could go either way. There are goblins so I recommend this book to anyone who likes adventures and magical creatures. If I were to rate this book I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

Taylor C.

Woodridge School

No comments: